As you prepare for your arrival at UMBC, there are some health-related requirements that you must meet before your arrive on campus. Each item can be found on the Retriever Integrated Health (RIH) website.
Complete your mandatory UMBC Health Form including all required immunizations, so that you can turn it in at or prior to your Orientation program.
- Access the Health Checklist
- List of required immunizations
- If you do not know your immunization status or need assistance regarding immunizations call Retriever Integrated Health (RIH) at (410) 455-2542.
- Submit the form: You may drop the form off at the RIH office, mail it to RIH, or fax it to (410) 455-1125.
- Please note: If you will be living in university housing, you must submit this form before you can receive your room key.